Pay your Rent
Rent is the central source of revenue for the Association and is used to pay for management, maintenance and repair of properties. Rent is also used to pay loans and interest on money we have borrowed to improve existing and build new properties. Therefore, it is essential tenants pay their rent regularly and on time in order that we can maintain good quality housing and ensure current levels of service. Payment of rent is a legal requirement of the Tenancy Agreement. Tenants can make rent payments as often as they like, e.g. weekly, fortnightly or monthly and we also offer a variety of payment methods.
How to Pay
By Allpay Card
• Any outlet with the Paypoint symbol (use symbol)
• At any Post office (use Symbol)
Please keep receipt and allow 3 working days for the payment to reach your rent account
By Phone using Debit Card
• Phone allpay on 08445 578 32, you will need the 19 digit number from your allpay card to complete the transaction
Lines are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
Web address www.allpayments.net
You will need to set up a new account the first time you log on and the 19 digit reference number from your allpay card
On the allpay.net web page you can
• Find your nearest payment outlet
• Download the payment app to enable payments to be made via your smartphone or tablet
• Weekly, fortnighly, four-weekly and monthly payments can be set up, please contact the office to set this up either in person or by telephone
When is my rent due?
Please click here to access calendar
Having Problems Paying your Rent?
If you can’t pay your rent or you have difficulties paying, please call us straight away.