How to Pay Your Rent

Do you know you can access your rent account through the tenant log in area? -  TENANT LOGIN (

This allows you to view your rent account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

If you would like to access this facility, please complete the enquiries form on the tab, or contact us directly at , and we will take steps to verify your identity and thereafter organise login details for you.

It is essential that tenants pay their rent regularly and on time in order that we can maintain good quality housing and ensure current levels of service.  Payment of rent is a legal requirement of the Tenancy Agreement.  You can make rent payments weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly or monthly and we also offer a variety of payment methods as detailed below.

Direct Debit
• Weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly payments can be set up, please contact our office to set this up, you will need to provide your bank sort code and account number.

Allpay Card
• Any outlet or Post Office displaying the Paypoint symbol.
Please keep receipt and allow 3 working days for the payment to reach your rent account. Please contact our office to request a payment card.

Phone using Debit Card
• You can call our office on 773 0202 to make a payment with your debit card.
• Outwith our office hours you can call Allpay on 08445 578 321, you will need the 19 digit number from your Allpay card to complete the transaction.  Allpay lines are open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week

Web address
You will need to set up a new account the first time you log on and use the 19 digit reference number from your Allpay card

Allpay App
Download the Allpay App and pay anytime 24 hours a day 7 days a week using your debit or credit card.

Text Message
Register to pay by debit or credit card via text at

Housing Benefit
You can pay rent via housing benefit which is paid by Glasgow City Council.  To apply for housing benefit or check if you are entitled for assistance, you can make an appointment to meet with our Welfare Benefits Advisers or apply online at

Universal Credit
If you are in receipt of Universal Credit you can opt to have your housing costs (rent) paid directly to us.  Your online DWP journal allows you to select this option, but it can only be set up from your second payment onwards, meaning your first payment of UC will include a rent payment which you must then pay to Blairtummock HA.

Rent Calendar
When is my rent due?
Please click here to access calendar

Having Problems Paying your Rent?
If you can’t pay your rent or you have difficulties paying, please call us straight away.

Having problems paying your rent?

If you can’t pay your rent or you have difficulties paying, please call us straight away.

We can give you advice and make arrangements for you to pay any arrears in instalments. The earlier you let us know about a problem, the easier it will be for us to help. Our staff will do all they can to assist any tenants who find themselves in this situation.  We will discuss your situation in confidence and help set up a payment plan that is affordable to you and acceptable to us, to help you bring your rent account up to date

If you think you should be receiving Housing Benefit, you should apply to Glasgow City Council for a Housing Benefit assessment. This will look at your income and advise if you are entitled to any benefit.  

We can also offer advice and assistance on how to apply for housing or other benefits, or make a referral for you to speak to a Welfare Benefits Advisor from GEMAP.

Money Advice Service

Due to the lack of debt counselling and welfare benefits advice the Association have employed a member of staff from the GEMAP Money advice service

The service is free to all Blairtummock tenants, please contact the office to arrange an appointment.

Getting help with your rent

If you apply for benefit, make sure you provide all the information required, otherwise your claim will not be processed and you may lose out on any benefit due.  If you currently receive housing benefit and your income or family circumstances change, e.g. someone moves in or out of the house, starts or stops work, leaves school, etc. you must contact the Association and the Housing Benefit Office, The Bridge Library, 1000 Westerhouse Road, Easterhouse, Glasgow.  Tel: 0141 287 5050. 

Rent Arrear and Legal Action

While we are here to help, you must remember it is your responsibility to keep your rent account up to date.  It doesn’t matter whether you pay full rent or you get part or full housing benefit, it is up to you to make sure the rent is paid.  If you fall into difficulty, contact us straight away.  If you make a payment arrangement with the Association, we will not take any further action, so long as you keep to it.  But, if you fail to contact us or to make and keep to an acceptable payment arrangement, the Association will have to start court proceedings to recover the debt.  This may result in your wages being arrested or you being evicted.  Such action is always a last resort for the Association, but we will use it if we need to.  So please get in touch before the arrears get out of hand and help us to help you!

Any tenant who finds they are having difficulty meeting rent payments should contact the Association immediately.